David E. Smith on 19 Jan 2002 04:22:21 -0000

spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Friday evening)

The Sushi is transferred to Wonko. It's tasty, or so I'm told. Try the
wasabi.

"The dust you seldom see." is 277/0

Email-able dice: Hm. Shouldn't be too terribly hard to do. Is this really
something people want to see? (Is it something we really need? The main
benefit thus far is that it makes life slightly easier for the case where
someone submits a CFJ where I'm the named defendant, but I hope this won't
happen too often. :)

The latest batches of judicial revisions are revised (275/1 and 276/1
respectively). And thanks for not making me re-type the whole darn
proosal. :)

"Ehh... what the hell..." is 278/0.

Uncle Psychosis has ruled on CFJ 273, and scores Coolness Points (TM) for
brevity.

Eir "Walk unafraid." proosal is 279/0 and scores still more Coolness
Points (TM) for brevity.

"The dust you seldom see." is revised (277/1).

Uncle Psychosis' "3 points" CFJ is 280, assigned to Joerg.

Uncle Psychosis' "You can't even see." is 281/0.

rule-numbering system?" I'm not terribly attached per se, but I'm quite
frankly not gonna spend a few hours with the database renumbering them.
Please don't make me dust off the administrative veto... If I can get the
rule categories down to a reasonable number, categorizing 'em and putting
up per-category pages shouldn't be too terribly troublesome. (Adding that
to the database at this point would be unpleasant at best... but it'd be a
lot less bad than retrofitting the whole darn system.)

(Aside: I do now realize the folly of having a "one serial numbers set for
everything" system, where CFJs, rules, and proosals get mixed together,
but we're kinda stuck with it.)

"Once and for all..." is revised (274/1).

"Generous Gremlins" is 282/0.

Baron von Skippy has ruled on CFJ 272, and rather cleverly at that.
(Wasn't there a planet Binaria in Star Trek: TNG?)

I have no idea what the hell Wonko is saying.
(Hm. Since Wonko is On Leave, I don't think e can legally transfer the
Sushi to anyone else until e returns. Could be wacky.)

Remember, proposals are still being accepted (from those of you that
haven't hit your bandwidth limits, at least) until the end of 20 January,
Nomic Standard Time (that's Sunday afternoon at 4 PM Pacific, 7 PM
Eastern, you know the drill about time zone conversions).

...dave