Tyler Crosby on 18 Jan 2002 23:11:25 -0000

spoon-business: Revision: Proposal 274

I am hereby resubmitting my proposal (274), because I realized a grievous error I had committed...

{{
Proposal: _Once and for all..._

Amend rule 126/2 by adding the following && delimited text:

&&
A CFJ may, at any point between its submittance and its judgement, be "rescinded" by the plaintiff by posting eir intention to do so in a public forum. If this occurs, the CFJ no longer requires judgement and shall not affect the state of the game in any other fashion. If the plaintiff recinds their CFJ, e may not then resubmit the same CFJ in another form. If a player believes that this has occurred, e may submit a CFJ on those grounds.
&&

Also, replace:
"Calls for Judgement are given a serial number as if they were a revisable object. A CFJ cannot be modified once submitted."
With:
"Calls for Judgement are given a serial number as if they were a revisable object. A CFJ cannot be modified once submitted, with the exception of its being rescinded by the plaintiff."
}}

MSN Photos est le moyen le plus simple de partager et imprimer vos photos : http://photos.msn.fr/Support/WorldWide.aspx