Karin L. Kross on 16 Jan 2002 15:18:39 -0000

spoon-business: Judgement CFJ 227

CFJ 227
  Rule 1 has the following @@@ delimited text:
  @@@
  The name of this game shall be 'B Nomic.'

  The player who, as of the 1st of January 2002, was known as
  "uniquely identifying names", and the player who was selected
  to judge the first Call For Judgement submitted by uniquely
  identifying names in this game, may alter the rules of this
  and any other aspect of the game they choose, by mutually
  agreeing, in a public forum, to such an alteration.
[...]

Judgement: FALSE

Analysis:
For brevity's sake, I refer you to Scoff!'s judgement on CFJ 234,
since I believe his analysis is applicable here as well.

-Congenital Optimist

--
karinlee@xxxxxx | http://seishonagon.org
"Life is short, but tacky just goes on forever."