Link5050 on 16 Jan 2002 00:07:33 -0000

spoon-business: CFJ 249 JUDGEMENT

In the case of CFJ 249 (Glotmorf):

STATEMENT:
"Proposals 229, 230, 231 and 240 are not valid proposals because they do not use the Standard Delmiters listed in rule 217.  As evidence of this statement, I cite the analysis of CFJ 248.

JUDGEMENT: I judge this statement to be FALSE.

ANALYSIS: Plain and simple (this was pointed out in an email regarding the previous CFJ, thanks whoever that was...).  Rule 217 merely defines the standard delimeters; nowhere does it require that they are used.