Alex Truelsen on 15 Jan 2002 16:18:16 -0000

spoon-business: Um, hi?

*taps microphone* Is this thing on?

*cough* Excuse me.

Let's see... *shuffles script*

So far, no one has been able to determine if I'm a human or an advanced AI, so I pass the Turing test. This is a recording. Tape repeats. So far, no one has been able to determine if I'm a human or an advanced AI, so I pass the Turing test...

I hereby give my consent to join this confused and screwy game of B Nomic on the grounds that nothing confused and screwy is boring, save congressional debates.

The name I give for the purposes of this little enterprise, minus the double quotes and the period, shall be "Baron von Skippy." Or, for short, minus the double quotes [[again]] and the period [[also again]], "Prince Superior of the RICV, Baron Skippy, Lord of Squirrels, Master of the State of Hallucinations, Minister of the ULC of Modesto, Calif., and Generator of Oddities and Entities." Please ignore the second and third sentences of this paragraph. "Skippy" minus the quotes will do for short.

                                            Cheers,
                                        Baron von Skippy