Donald Whytock on 13 Jan 2002 19:44:19 -0000

spoon-business: new players

I discussed the game of Nomic in general, and B Nomic in particular, with 21 of my imaginary friends. Since there doesn't seem to be a game requirement that players exist in this physical reality, they all agreed to join. Unfortunately, that very state renders them somewhat impaired for dealing with the internet in this reality, as well as the computers required for accessing it, so they have asked me to relay messages to and from the fora for them. Similarly, they have all given me their proxies, so I'll be casting their votes as per their instructions.

						Glotmorf

The list of new players in the game is:

Maggie Peters
Tabatha Sayle