Eric Gerlach on 12 Jan 2002 01:59:58 -0000

spoon-business: ... and a proposal for nweek 5

[[Well, since I'm allowed 3 proposals/nweek, and I've only made 2... I would assume this counts towards my nweek 4 total. ]]

I propose:
{{
__The Clock was written in MATLAB__

Revise rule 3 in the following manner:

If proposal 225/1 passed, replace the HALF-delimeted text:

HALF
Whenever the current value of The Clock is displayed or referred to, it shall be displayed or referred to with the number of nweeks increased by one
HALF

with the WHOLE-delimeted text:

WHOLE
Whenever the current value of The Clock is displayed or referred to, it shall be displayed or referred to with the number of nweeks increased by one and the number of ndays increased by one.
WHOLE

otherwise, add the WHOLE-delimeted text as a new paragraph to rule 3.

}}

Bean