Donald Whytock on 3 Jan 2002 08:42:16 -0000

spoon-business: The Great Nbank Robbery

If proposal 188 ("Currency") passes, I shall immediately rob the bank of all its Nomic Dollars, and hide them where no one but me can find them.

Rationale: This is not a transfer between bank accounts; the Nomic Dollars are being totally removed from the bank.  The rule that 188 presumably creates only specifies restrictions on transferring Nomic Dollars between bank accounts.  Therefore I invoke Rule 18.