David E. Smith on 26 Dec 2001 21:12:59 -0000

spoon-business: you know it's coming...

Okay, Jebus/Jesus/whomever has officially forfeited, and has been removed
from the roster. (As mentioned previously, I don't control the mailing
lists; e has to take care of that emself.)

"Paper Trail" is recognized as 176/0. (Ironically, adding the author's
name to the current proposals page was on my to-do list, but now I'll wait
and see if I *have* to do it. :)

"Appeal Clause" is recognized as 177/0. Since you fixed it so quickly, I'm
only taking the more recent version (instead of having an untitled
proposal that gets revised ten seconds later).

"Bandwidth Rationing" is recognized as 178/0. It's eerily similar to
120/0, which was defeated, but I don't recall the margin offhand.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"Use anger to throw them into disarray." -- Sun Tzu