David E. Smith on 25 Dec 2001 18:15:28 -0000

spoon-business: the daily batch of recognized stuff

Glotmorf: welcome to B Nomic!
Your "Proxies" proposal is recognized as 163/0.

Antonio's CFJ is 164, assigned to Fenrir.

*Proposal* 159 is fixed. It's not a rule, I promise. (I just picked the
wrong object-type in my form - it defaults to "rule" and I was in a hurry
last night to get all the new proposals and voting stuff done so I could
get to a party. :)

Antonio's *real* Judicial reform proposals are recognized as 165, 166,
167.

Which reminds me: none of these rules/proposals/whatnots currently include
any way to deal with absentee judges. CFJ 134, assigned to Iain, is due by
sometime on the 27th, and the rules don't seem to specify what happens if
e fails completely to respond.

157/1 (which bears no resemblance to 157/0 aside from them both having
some vowels and consonants) is recognized.

Wonko's "Fix the rules" is recognized as 168.

At some point I'm gonna have to come up with an automated way to handle
votes. (Currently I'm using the "look for a spare piece of grid paper"
method.)

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"Use anger to throw them into disarray." -- Sun Tzu