David E. Smith on 6 Dec 2001 20:40:28 -0000

RE: spoon-business: still more recognition

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Jorg Rathlev wrote:

> And I don't recall the rules requiring you to be a player to make a
> proposal. But let's change that (it doesn't change a lot, currently,
> as anyone can become a player simply by sending a message to the
> public forum):

Point taken. "Whee!" is recognized (118/0) , as is your proposal "Only
players can make proposals" (119/0).

Which reminds me, I'm not using Joel's system, so players aren't obliged
to use those \begin{proposal} tags.

We're up to twenty proposals for the first ballot - Whee!

...dave