Chess on 28 Mar 2001 17:52:57 -0000

spoon-business: RFJ #37

[[I may as well rule on this properly, given I've done it once already...]]

RFJ:
> > "The Player Poulenc performed several actions after the Motive Order
> > for repayment was issued, and therefore did not perform the
> > required action
> > 'as soon as possible' as stated in Rule 319/0."

Judgement: true

Analysis:
The action required to repay the debt (which the Player Poulenc was able to
do as e had enough points) was to post a message to a public forum stating
that the points are transferred. As Poulenc posted other messages to public
fora before posting this message or the equivalent (i.e. before the points
were transferred) I feel justified in assuming that he was capable of
posting the required message, and as he did not do so before carrying out
other similar actions he obviously did not perform the required action 'as
soon as possible'.

[[I could have argued for false as well, citing vagueness of 'as soon as
possible' and admissibility of all that isn't strictly prohibited, but as
this is too late to affect anything anyway...]]