Jeffrey_Schroeder on 19 Mar 2001 14:52:36 -0000

spoon-business: RFJ

I wish a judgement on the following statement:

"The actions of a Player who holds an Office are actions that are committed
by the Player and the Officer."

>> But you made a Motion for Repayment for it that was active when voting
>> began.
>
>Actually, I didn't.  The Bank did... [snip]

The statements above seems to indicate that the Officer and the Player are
different entities.  I believe that they are the same entity that perform
different tasks depending on the situation and the applicable Rules.  The
Player Joel states that the Player Poulenc made the Motion for Repayment,
and Poulenc claims that e did not, the Bank did.  I want a ruling on
whether Poulenc made the Motion for Repayment in his role as an Officer or
if the Banker as a separate entity made the Motion.

jeff