Gavin M. Doig on 12 Mar 2001 22:04:25 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: NomicHome

> Ok, my previous recognition of RFJ#32 was clearly wrong as it has been
> withdrawn before I recognised it. Therefore this RFJ is recognised as
RFJ#32
> and assigned to BLMP. Not that it really makes much difference since both
> RFJ's were identical except for the analysis.

Judgment: false.

Analysis:
The Plaintiff points out that the contents of a NomicHome can only be
modified "by adding an Object elsewhere acquired, adding a Player with eir
consent or removing an Object or Player already present" (rule 340/2).
Benjamin did indeed attempt to alter his content by adding something. By the
above, it could only have been Objects he was adding. Rule 316/0 states
"Objects may not be created, destroyed, or otherwise altered, transferred,
or adulterated except as allowed by the Rules."  So he couldn't have just
made those Objects he attempted to add.