Jeff N Schroeder on 6 Mar 2001 14:28:26 -0000

spoon-business: RFJ

I wish to make the following Request For Judgement:

"It is possible for a Player to not follow the Rules"

As justification for this I point to Rule 350/0 entitled "Joel must
Randal".  The Rule clearly states that a Randal must be performed within
10 days of the effective date of the rule, Feb 19, 2001.  By Feb 29, 2001
there was no Randal, and even by today, March 6, 2001 there has been no
Randal.  This time limit expired before Rule 357/0 "Randal Judgements" had
taken effect on March 1, 2001.  Therefore it is obvious that a Player may
break any rule that e wishes at any time.  The purpose of this Judgement
is not to force the completion of Rule 350/0, it is to clarify the fact
that the Randal did not take place during the designated time as stated
within the Rule.

jeff