Jörg Rathlev on 3 Mar 2001 19:17:55 -0000

spoon-business: P428 revision

I revise my "Agents and Organizations" proposal as follows:

--

Replace "NO-NUMBER-YET" with "352".

Add the following ***-delimited text:

***

Amend rule 210 (Motion to Add Players) by replacing "Any Agent" with "Any person" in the first sentence, and change "the named Agent" in the last sentence to "the new Player".

Replace the first sentence of rule 314 (Motion to Remove Players) with: "Any Player ceases to be one if a Motion to Remove naming em is adopted." and change "Agent" to "Player" in the last sentence [[ i.e. the Player, not the Agent, has to be removed from the Roster ]].

***

--

This should fix all problems that could prevent people from joining the game.

Hmmm, maybe I should revise the proposal to contain at least the most important modified rules in full text, so it's easier for you to check them?

Note that my modfication of rule 314 currently conflicts with relet's proposal "Removing Players that are [Away]". Relet, your proposal does not suggest any modifications of either the first or the last sentence anyway, could you consider removing these from your proposal? That would make our proposals independent of each other.

Joerg