Joel Uckelman on 26 Feb 2001 06:33:36 -0000

spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 15

The following Proposals are up for voting:

P400/0, Voting Clean-up, by Joel
P401/0, Recognition Elimination, by Joel
P402/0, R103 Fix, by Joel
P403/0, Only Players May Change the Rules, by Joel
P404/0, Jurisdiction of Rules, by sabby
P405/0, Only Players may win, by Joerg
P407/0, Automatic Debt Payment, by Benjamin
P408/0, Proposal Dependency: I Need My Fix, by Joel
P409/0, Repeal R350, by Joel
P410/1, Parties: back by popular demand, by Poulenc
P412/0, The Administrator is an Elected Office that does not expire, by
Joerg
P413/0, A Resolution for Point Amnesty, part 2, by Poulenc
P414/0, Roster improvement, by Joerg
P415/0, Randal Judgments, by PurpleBob
P416/0, Debt Fix, by Poulenc

----

The following Motion is up for voting:

M22/0

The text of which is quoted here:

"I create a new Bank Motion requiring the bank to reclaim 30 out of the
current 60 outstanding points from Poulenc.  This will reduce Poulenc's
debt by 30."

----

There were no nominations, so consequently no elections this nweek. :(

--
J.