Dan Waldron on 24 Nov 2000 00:35:46 -0000

spoon-business: Revision of Salary proposal

The following is a revised version of my proposal 352.
_____

[[I have made this compatible with Joel's proposal and my idea for a debt
system]]

Enact a new rule with the title "Salaries for Officers and Judges" and
with text as follows:

The Offical Salary and the Judicial Salary are values associated with this
game.  They may be changed only as specified by the rules.  Initially, the
value of each is zero.

At the end of each nweek, the bank owes one Official Salary, in points, to
each agent who hold one or more paid offices.  An agent that holds
multiple offices cannot recieve more that one Official Salary.

When a judge returns a judgement, the bank owes one Judicial Salary to
em.

Once per nweek, with a post to the public forum, the Banker may set the
values of the Official Salary and the Judicial Salary such that the value
of each is neither less than zero nor greater than twenty.

_____

Poulenc