Matthew G Potter on 13 Nov 2000 17:32:18 -0000

spoon-business: proposal: modification of 302/0, Subliminal Religious Indoctrination

I propose modifying the second paragraph of Rule 302/0 to read:

"Anytime before the close of voting on proposals, a Player may make an RFJ accusing a another Player of Heresy by accusing em of being a Humble Disciple, and present the evidence. If the Player is found by the Judge to be Guilty of Heresy, then the Judge shall award the accuser with 30 points. "

[[ As I saw it, the original rule had no provisions for deciding whether a Player had committed Heresy. This proposal should treat Accusations as traditional RFJs; if someone thinks they'd be better handled by some other method, let me know and I'll adjust the proposal accordingly ]]