Joel Uckelman on 6 Nov 2000 18:43:43 -0000

spoon-business: recognition

The following are recognized:

P332/0, Quorum Fix, by Joel Uckelman
P333/0, What's in a Name, by XnJester (and then withdrawn)
P334/0, Players that are [Away], by Zagarna
P334/1, Players that are [Away], by Zagarna
P335/0, Officers that are [Away], by Zagarna

4T2-Supreme Ruler of Everything is recused from RFJ27/0, and The Kid is
selected in his place.

Also, a reminder: we have a huge number of proposals up for voting soon. I
still have the votes of everyone who voted last time. If you want those to
count as your votes for this time as well, let me know when you vote. (NB:
there will probably be a few more props on the ballot this time, so you'll
still want to vote on those, even if you tell me to use your votes from
last time.)

--
J.

--