zagarna on 15 Oct 2000 01:54:26 -0000

spoon-business: RFJ on on Judgement on RFJ 26

I wish to submit the following RFJ:

subject: The Judicial Order made by Potter in the Judgement on RFJ26 was
invalid.

the order was:" 1)  The Administrator will remove any points from Zagarna's
score, and any Wins on his record, that may have been awarded as a result of the
judgement on RFJ 20 "

Rule 114/0 clearly states: "An Order is a command directed to some Agent, known
a the recipient, requiring em to perform exactly one action.". Potter's order
requires the administrator to perform two actions, remove points and remove wins
on my record.

Zagarna, who is sticking to this thing just for the comic value.

P.S. Then again, I am also curious to see what would happen if this RFJ is ruled
true. The order would be vacated, and I would still have my win ( and minus one
million points *grin*, if nobody objects to the kid's action ) so my blatant
crime of abuse of power would go unpunished.
And THEN....