Harrison, Andrew on 12 Oct 2000 14:51:55 -0000

spoon-business: Recinding Proposal

Hey, guess what. I just noticed Rule 118. Don't I feel stupid! So I recind
the proposal that I made below. As it hasn't been recognised yet, I can do
this by the new rule created by prop 311. I'm assuming that this is
different from just withdrawing it?

--
The Kid