Kieron Jarvis on 10 Oct 2000 05:20:11 -0000

spoon-business: Voting.

By my reckoning we are now into the voting period. As I read the rules it
would appear that I may vote on Proposals before the ballot is distributed.
It would also appear that I cannot vote on Proposals made after the
commencement of the voting period.

I hereby cast the following votes if it is legal that they may be cast and
counted as such.

Proposal 306/0
	I vote Yes because it clarifies the situation.
On Proposal 311/1 : Rescinding Actions
	I vote Yes because I would have liked to rescind an action this nweek.
On Proposal 312/0 : Criminal Code
	I vote No because I consider that the Proposed rule is too lenient and too
long.
On Proposal 313/0 : Pedantics
	I vote Yes because I see less problems with my Proposal than P314.
On Proposal 314/1 : Motion to Amend Trivially
	I vote No because I don't like being limited to one day in which to act.
On Proposal 315/1 : Subliminal Religious Indoctrination
	I vote Yes even though I don't have ISO/IEC 14882, Standard for the C++
Programming Language.
On Proposal 3??/0 : Motion Reform
	I vote Yes because it makes a lot of sense to me.

XnJester