Joel Uckelman on 9 Oct 2000 04:52:31 -0000

spoon-business: revision to P314

Thanks to XnJester for catching my error. I tried to amend eir proposal
instead of mine.

I am changing P314 to the following, with title "Motion to Amend Trivially":

Create a Rule entitled "Motion to Amend Trivially" with the following text:

"Motions to Amend Trivially are Secondary Approvable Motions adoptable only
through unanimous consent, and fail if unanimous consent is not given. A
Rule may be unsubstantially amended if a Motion to Amend Trivially naming
that Rule is adopted. Motions to Amend Trivially may never become Ballot
Issues.

The Motive Order corresponding to an adopted Motion to Amend Trivially
directs the Administrator to make appropriate changes to the Rules."

There we go.

--
J.

--