Benjamin Bradley on 3 Oct 2000 05:16:37 -0000

spoon-business: Re: spoon-discuss: new lists

this is pretty silly.
remind me again why we have different mailing lists for business and
discussion?
since I'm not a player yet, I can't make any proposals, so this is my
suggestion:
I understand how having a special e-mail address for voting/etc is needed,
but it seems an easier way to differentiate between discussion and
official actions would be to include some marker in each specific message.
like the <proposal tag> but maybe less/more formal like:
Agent Benjamin makes the following statement:
I desire to be a player in this game of nomic. I wish to be known as
Benjamin.

note this was sent to the business list, so it is an official game action.
but wait, is it? wasn't the text indicating a game action enclosed in
(invisible) understood quote marks?

- You have received mail from Benjamin Bradley. meh.
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush