Orc In A Spacesuit on 30 Apr 2003 05:32:01 -0000

RE: [Nomicmarket] Market suggestions

First, a rather important issue: When you respond to a Nomic Market message, the reply DOES NOT go to the mailing list unless you change things.

From: "Craig" <ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx>
I think that this is not a good idea. The Cursed Sushi and the hot potatoes were both created because it is fun to give people unwanted gifts. But, it isn't up to me; it's really up to the Nomic community.

The problem is, the Fish and Sushi were voted on by a group of players. It gets approved by the body who might be affected by it. Someone could make items that are overly problematic for another player, or for administrators. We need this as a way to at least slow such things down.

Orc in a Spacesuit