Jon Stewart on Sat, 22 Oct 2005 20:30:41 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [hosers-talk] date management

> Joel Uckelman sez:
> >Actually, I'll bet that if you wrote such a thing, it would get used.
>
> if JON wrote it he would have to release it anonymously.
>
> jon, i can't believe you would actually need such a thing.

Are you kidding? I would charge money.

At least in Los Angeles, figuring out what you're going to do to entertain
your SO is hugely time-intensive. Additionally, you want to avoid getting
stuck in a rut; thus, a PRNG presenting you with, say, 3 options would be
a fantastic thing.

 ---

Check out these kick-ass hard drive sleds:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5816963934&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

They arrived today and fit like a glove into the Octane case.

Jon
--
Jon Stewart
stew1@xxxxxxxxxxx