Jon Stewart on Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:29:58 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [hosers-talk] Is it wrong?

> Can't you find a broken SGI to gut?

I was able to find an empty Octane chassis on eBay, and I bought it.

There are a couple of problems. It doesn't have any 5.25" drive bays. It
doesn't have any fasteners for J. Random Motherboard. The PCI cards are
supposed to be on the other side of the case (which is impossible with a
stock mobo) and the 3.5" bays in place currently would conflict with any
cards on a stock mobo.

So, it's a big project. But it will be cool.

Jon
--
Jon Stewart
stew1@xxxxxxxxxxx