Jon Stewart on Sat, 2 Jul 2005 10:17:27 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [hosers-talk] w00t!

> what happened?

Had the second interview yesterday at the Googleplex in Mountain View. (As
ISU alums, you will be pleased to know that the Googleplex was formerly
the SGIplex.) My gut feeling was that it went somewhat better than the
first, but, OTOH, the folks in Mountain View probably go through a lot
more candidates than those in LA, so their point of view is no doubt
different.

While the HR person told me yesterday would be my last interview, I know
others have had more (there was a guy interviewing for a sales position
who there for his 4th interview!). The developers I talked with yesterday
have to get their feedback into the system, then the HR committee will
talk, then they'll let me know my status.

Jon
--
Jon Stewart
stew1@xxxxxxxxxxx