Joel Uckelman on Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:14:43 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [hosers-talk] plans for ellipsis

Thus spake "Jon Stewart":
> Joel, what are your thoughts about maintaining ellipsis/charybdis in light
> of your upcoming move to the nether lands?

I'm planning to leave charybdis with someone initially, until I have a
connection at home in nl, and then have it shipped to me. This should result
in much less downtime than the last few times I've moved.

If you know of anyone who would be willing to take charybdis for a few weeks,
let me know.