Jon Stewart on 6 Jun 2002 12:36:53 -0000

Re: [hosers-talk] ^M

> > It works, sort of. Other scripts that this one references seem to have
> > similar problems. Nuts.
>
> Looks like your scripts were borked somehow. Were you editing them with
> WordPad or something? :)

Nope. But I did untar and unzip them on my shitpad, then copied everything
over to my iMac (which sometimes has a difference of opinion about what
constitutes an end-of-line character). MacOS X's default tar is the old,
braindead kind -- only likes small file names. I haven't gotten around to
installing gnutar.

It's all good, though. Tomcat is up and running. Now I can teach myself
servlets.

Jon
--
Jon Stewart
stew1@xxxxxxxxxxx

"and dropping a barbell, he points to the sky, saying 'the sun's not
yellow, it's chicken.'"

			-- Bob Dylan