Jon Stewart on 8 May 2002 14:29:19 -0000

Re: hosers-talk: shitheels

> Sucks dude. I can, uh, send you a tape if you like.

Nah, but thanks. The police were surprisingly diligent yesterday, and we
took lists to local used CD stores, so, who knows?, maybe they'll recover
them. I'm not holding my breath, though.

Saving grace, if you can call it that, got back to Bill's apt last night
and found I'd left _Rain Dogs_ in his stereo.

I've been wrestling with whether I charge the company for 5.5 weeks or for
6 weeks, since I flew out on a Monday (and worked half the day) and will
be flying back on a Thursday. Well, since the difference is $500, and
since the office is obviously insecure (this being their 4th break-in),
and since the CEO (who's 25) suggested we go out to lunch and then didn't
even pick up the tab as a token gesture, I think my bill will be for six
weeks of work.

Jon
--
Jon Stewart
stew1@xxxxxxxxxxx

"and dropping a barbell, he points to the sky, saying 'the sun's not
yellow, it's chicken.'"

			-- Bob Dylan