Jon Stewart on 11 Aug 2001 23:05:09 -0000

hosers-talk: mo-crappa

Why is Mozilla so slow?

Sure, I'm running it on my ShitPad with a 166MHz Pentium and only 48 megs
of RAM, but it's significantly slower than any other web browser on my
system. Wasn't it supposed to be this advanced web browser with a
super-fast rendering engine and small memory and disk footprint?

It seems to render stuff correctly, and I appreciate that it's got support
for XML (and why that's a good thing, even if I don't really need it at
this point in time). But I think it's failed on its other promises.

Jon
--
Jon Stewart
stew1@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Survey says: it was a bad idea in the first place."

	-- The Dismemberment Plan