Joel Uckelman on Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:11:54 -0600 (CST)

[hosers-announce] downtime on Friday morning

The power is going to be off at my apartment (again!) on Friday morning
starting at 8am, until the electricians are finished. Unfortunately, I
won't be home again until 10pm; I'm leaving them a note asking that they
turn the machines under my desk on when they leave. Hopefully that will
result in service being back before I return home.

--
J.