Joel Uckelman on Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:20:27 -0600 (CST)

[hosers-announce] blocking spam with RBLs

Over the weekend I ran a test of a few Realtime Black Lists to see 1) how
much spam would be caught, and 2) how much non-spam would be caught. After
going a few days with no false positives, I've set up the mail servers here
to use sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org. I'm keeping tabs on what gets rejected; so far
this seems to be working well. If it's not working well for you---i.e., you
suspect that some legitimate mail is being blocked---let me know and I'll
check on it.

--
J.