Richard Walter on Tue, 3 Aug 2010 08:30:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [game-lang] Language Syntax

> Simon says: (oh, I'm so clever... :) )
>
> I interpreted this to mean that there were cases where
> Python forced you to lay out your code in a way which
> prevented the judicious use of whitespace and delimiters
> to help readability.

Ah that's it.  Thanks for clearing this up.

"I can't imagine a scenario where python forces you to format badly" is very, very different from "I can't imagine a scenario where whitespace helps you to format well."

> Sorry, this has all been a bit of a diversion anyway.
> We ought to get back to reviewing GALA, fluent calculus and
> suchlike.

Yup, I have reading to do... :)

-Richard