Jim Helle on Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:10:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Where we are:

Sorry Mike.  I see your orders now.  It looks like we're in the September 1809 escrow phase, maybe?

I've had trouble getting Hotmail to type below the reply line in the escrows.  If by chance my escrow orders are holding things up I will openly state that I am not declaring war on anyone and that Britain does not initiate any actions in its political escrow.  I would, however, like to reserve the right to aid any allies that may have war declared on them.