James Helle on Sat, 7 Jun 2008 13:48:35 -0700 (MST)

[eia] who are we waiting for?

According to the escrow page it looks like we're still waiting for Mike to
respond to the DoW escrow.  However, this can't be right since we've already
received that.  Given that fact I can't tell who we're waiting on for the
Political escrow to release even though the escrow page states that it is
waiting on France, Spain, Austria and Turkey.  (Britain has already
responded even though the escrow page doesn't reflect that).

It seems to me that since there were no wars declared then the political
escrow shouldn't be much of a hold up.