J.J. Young on Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:09:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Prussian Turn - Jan 1808

> Here are the current Saxon garrisons that I have:
> Stettin, Colberg, Kustrin, Lubeck, Glogau, Leipzig = 1i each
> Berlin (6i), Magdeburg (3i), Breslau (3i), Wittenburg (4i), Erfurt (4i),
> Dresden (7i).

This is very different from what my map shows.  The diferences are:

4 I at Glogau, 4 I at Leipzig, no Saxons at Breslau, 1 I at Erfurt.

I guess you haven't been checking the maps for accuracy ?  The diferences
don't result in any changes in the number of Saxon garrison factors, so
rather than searching through the archive, I'll just change the map to
reflect Mel's records (if no one else objects).  But let's try not to let
little inconsistencies (probably caused by my mistakes) build up like this
again if we can help it.

-JJY