escrow on Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:58:16 -0700 (MST)

[eia] [escrow] August 1807 Political Orders

The escrow agent at nomic.net has received all requested replies in this
matter, and has released them.

Escrow opened: Sun 10 Jun 2007 11:57:19
Escrow closed: Thu 21 Jun 2007 14:58:14

-- BEGIN MESSAGES --

From: austria@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat 16 Jun 2007 16:56:22

Austria, August 1807
Peace step - will accept a French surrender
Create Alliances: no new alliances
Support minors: I'm the only one who DOW'd one.
Break alliances: no
Free states: no
Combined movement: with Russia, GB, and Turkey
Access: full access to Russia, GB, and Turkey

From: britain@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu 21 Jun 2007 14:58:14

British Political Phase-August 1807

Diplomacy..........done
DoW................done
Call to Allies.....none
Peace Step.........none
Alliances Made.....none
Minor control......none
Alliances Broken...none
Free States........none
Combined Movement..To all allies
Access.............I have been informed that peace will be made between
France, Russia and Austria.  This will void all previous access agreements
as war with France was a condition.

However, Russia will be granted access to London, Portsmouth and Hull (both
ports and land areas) with no restrictions regarding depots or garrisons
for the months of August and September of 1807 only.

From: france@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu 21 Jun 2007 10:24:51

France sues for peace with Austria and Russia
Support is declared for Berg

From: prussia@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun 10 Jun 2007 12:06:11

Prussian Political Orders - August 1807

Prussia announces no alliances.
Will support any minor
Will break no alliances
No Free State declarations
No combined movement

From: russia@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun 17 Jun 2007 06:08:34

Russia stands ready to accept France's unconditional surrender.
Russia initiates no new alliances.
Russia offers its assistance to minors attacked by France.
Russia initiates no broken alliances.
Russia has no free states to declare.
Russia offers Combined Movement to Austria, Britain, and Turkey.
Previous access agreements are maintained.

From: spain@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat 16 Jun 2007 17:02:40

Nothing new.

kdh

From: turkey@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun 17 Jun 2007 16:01:06

D. No.
E. No.
F. No.
G. No.
H. No.
I. Austria, Britain, Russia.
J. For this month:
    Austria has access to the Papal States via Tuscany and Romagna.
    The Swedish fleet has access through the Dardanelles.

--
J.

-- END MESSAGES --