MICHAEL P GORMAN on Thu, 31 May 2007 14:09:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] US Memorial Day remembrance

You really saw the effect of being on a ship in the wounded information.  Most sailors were killed outright or not harmed at all.  Deaths outnumbered injuries by a fair bit.  Very different from land combat figures where the wounded usually far outnumber the killed.