escrow on Thu, 24 May 2007 10:16:43 -0700 (MST)

[eia] [escrow] July 1807 Political Orders

The escrow agent at nomic.net has received all requested replies in this
matter, and has released them.

Escrow opened: Sun 20 May 2007 04:11:28
Escrow closed: Thu 24 May 2007 10:16:40

-- BEGIN MESSAGES --

From: austria@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed 23 May 2007 04:59:07

Austria, July 1807
# D. Sue for Peace - no
# E. Create Alliances - no new alliances
# F. Declare Support for Minors - I think I'm the aggressor, so we support
their immediate surrender...
# G. Break Alliances - none
# H. Declare Free States - no new free states
# I. Declare Combined Movement - Russia, Turkey, and Britain
# J. Access - full and unlimited access to Russia, Turkey, and Britain.

From: britain@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue 22 May 2007 20:35:30

British Political Phase-July 1807

Diplomacy..........done
DoW................done
Call to Allies.....none
Peace Step.........If the French surrender.
Alliances Made.....none
Minor control......none
Alliances Broken...none
Free States........none
Combined Movement..To all allies
Access.............All Austrian, Russian and Turkish controlled fleets are
granted access to all British controlled ports and their controlled corps
are granted access to coastal areas.  Russia has permission to build a depot
at Portsmouth.  No garrisons or other depots are allowed at this time.

From: france@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue 22 May 2007 15:03:05

France offers support to Palatinate

From: prussia@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed 23 May 2007 15:18:09

Prussian Political Orders - June 1807
Prussia will ally with Turkey
Will support any minor
Will break no alliances
No Free State declarations
No combined movement

From: russia@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed 23 May 2007 03:48:38

Russia stands ready to accept France's unconditional surrender.
Russia initiates no new alliances.
Russia offers its assistance to minors attacked by France.
Russia initiates no broken alliances.
Russia has no free states to declare.
Russia offers Combined Movement to Austria, Britain, and Turkey.
Previous access agreements are maintained.

From: spain@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue 22 May 2007 16:01:28

Nothing new.

kdh

From: turkey@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu 24 May 2007 10:16:40

D. No.
E. Turkey offers an alliance to Prussia.
F. No.
G. No.
H. No.
I. Combined movement with Austria, Britain, Russia.
J. Russia has access to Bessarabia, Moldavia, and Wallachia for July.
   Austria has access to Tuscany and Romagna for July.
--
J.

-- END MESSAGES --