James Helle on Sun, 13 May 2007 11:06:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] French Land Phase

The British decisions are as follows:

Bordeaux:  fight
N/o Montpellier: fight
Marseilles: fight

St. Malo is up to JJ as the garrison there is Russian.

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
MICHAEL P GORMAN
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 10:53 AM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] French Land Phase

France will go first

Depot Creation: Grenoble, Bayonne ($2)

1I at Poitiers detaches 1m and moves to Bordeaux ($1)
1I at Poitiers moves to 1 space north of Montpellier ($1)
1I at Dijon moves to Marseilles ($1)
1I at Zurich crosses the mountains to go to Turin ($1)
1I and Eugene move from Toulon to Turin ($1)
Napoleon, Murat and 1I move to St. Malo (f/a)
1I moves from Paris to St. Malo (f/5-)
Soult, 1I move to Lille (f/a)
Holland corps detaches 1I at Le Havre and moves to Lille (f/a)
1I at Strasbourg moves to Paris ($1)
1I at Hanover holds and continues the siege ($3)

Total Cost: $11

Forage checks at St. Malo and Bordeaux

Potential Battles at Bordeux, N. of Montpellier, Marseilles and Turin
Siege at Hanover
Probable sieges at Lille and St. Malo unless the cossack and depot garrisons
in those cities want to fight outside?