J.J. Young on Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:13:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] updated map

>> Prussian corp strengths
>> Pending Prussian reinforcements
>> Prussian treasury

We honestly don't know these for sure.  We can recreate some of this by
looking at the battles from the last war Prussia fought (against Russia and
Austria), but with the new baby and all I'm finding it hard to put the time
together to do this.

I do think it is safe to say that Prussia got just barely enough money last
econ turn for maintenance (they failed an economic loss roll), and due to
badly-timed economic manipulation, had no manpower coming in.  So there
should probably be no reinforcements pending, and unless there were loans
from allies, no money in the Prussian treasury.  Not pretty.

>> Alliances/Wars/Enforced Peace restrictions

Prussia is allied to France (since early in the game) and Russia (just since
March, 1807).  Is there a Prusso-Spanish alliance ?

Prussia surrendered conditionally to Austria and Russia in  January, 1807.
Conditions imposed by Russia were the ceding of Masovia province (Russia
chose not to take a minor country) and a 24-month enforced peace.  Austria
chose only a Royal Marriage.

>> Optional/House Rules being used or not used.
>> Rule Agreements/Clarifications

Am I right that we are using all optional rules this game ?  Somebody help
me out with specifics about house rules.

-JJY