Bill Jaffe on Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:14:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] [escrow] Battle of Vienna

We have the following:
Austrians: 52i, 8m, 5gd, 6c
Turks: 6c, 7FeudalCav
Russians: 10art, 8g, 32i, 5c
Swedes: 8i, 2c
3.3 morale, 149 factors

Nappy gets a +1 for leadership, but according to what I saw, France has 9
cav, and we have 26.

Better hope there's no pursuit.

(BTW, I forgot to tell Turkey to flip Kushanz our way, so we get a Cav
leader. If you could remove him in April, we can add him to the kill stack
in May, as we chase Nappy across the tarmac).

Also, I told the assembled crew I wanted to chose Probe, but no...

We will not commit the guard in round 1.
I will send in the artillery and 1st round of combat roll.

Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx