Bill Jaffe on Tue, 20 Feb 2007 04:13:16 -0700 (MST)

[eia] Austrian (combined move) for March, 1807

Combined with Russia, Turkey, GB

FYI - the map does not show Piedmont, Lombardy, and Wurttemburg as Free
states, please correct.

Depots Created: Gratz, Linz

Depots removed: Mantua, Venice, Zurich, Trieste

Charles, 5 Inf corps (with the 2 Turkish Cav corps as well, and hopefully
joined by Russians), move to Vienna.

7 corps depot supply from Gratz (4), and Linz (3)

Expecting to pay Russian supply on 4 corps as well, 1 Gratz, 4 Leopoldstadt

Inf corps, Trieste, to Gratz, drop 1m depot garrison, then to space between
Linz and Gratz, f/5-

Bavarians to Linz, f/5-

Inf corps, Zurich to Paris, supplied by Brits, $1 Britain

Mack and 2 corps, Zurich, f/a

Cav corps mountains, f/a

Inf corps Leopoldstadt to space South of city, f/a

Inf corps Leopoldstadt f/a

Inf corps Brunn to south of Brunn, f/a

Two forage rolls coming up, Turks, Brits, and Russians are free to go.

(We actually go after the Prussians, but I'm better they aren't moving
much).

Bill Jaffe

7230 Cherwell Lane, Kingstowne, VA 22315

(703) 719-5441, cell: (703) 475-7271

billj@xxxxxxxxxxx