Bill Jaffe on Sun, 15 Oct 2006 12:00:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] somebody please say what's going on

I think we have finished December 1806.
We are waiting for Turkey and France's economic phases.

Austria
Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of J.J.
Young
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 2:38 PM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: [eia] somebody please say what's going on

Has the EIA game ended and nobody told me ?  If anyone is having special
circumstances keeping them from playing, they haven't said so as far as I
know.  Are secret negotiations going on that I'm not aware of ?  If so,
that's OK, but give us a head's up that things haven't completely stopped.
I've had tentative orders for January 1807 written for three weeks now.  I'm
perfectly willing to be understanding, I know it's just a game and other
things take priority, but right now I haven't been given anything to be
understanding of.

-JJY