Michael Gorman on Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:20:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] French Land Phase

At 10:43 AM 9/24/2006, you wrote:
>Sorry, had I realized that, Mack's I corps could have dropped a factor there
>to garrison the depot.

I guess I should've read this whole discussion earlier.  I had expected
things to go how Bill did, that since he had combined movement the Turks
could garrison the depot.  Since they can't I'd end up eating the depot for
the French corps which would save them a factor and leave one cav factor
left alive in the Naples corps unless we pull an Austrian factor back to
garrison it.