James Helle on Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:35:15 -0700 (MST)

[eia] combined movement

I haven't seen a copy of the political orders yet, but it's been brought to
my attention that Great Britain failed to offer combined movement to all
allies (Turkey, Austria and Russia) as intended and only offered it to
Russia.  I assume this was a cut & paste error.  Is anyone opposed to Great
Britain rectifying this and combining movement as intended?

P.S.  Britain also meant to offer an alliance to Turkey (just in case it
isn't on there!) and this was the basis for combining movement.