J.J. Young on Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:54:39 -0700 (MST)

[eia] confusion

So Joel, you're saying that you might have force marched Pechlivan to Mantua (changing the factors and morale for the battle), and thus PK would have been the commander, and you would have chosen a different chit than Bill did (which would have changed everything) ?

Joel or Mike seem the only ones that could properly propose anything to do about this...

In the future, I think that it's best if we stick to Kyle's idea, and forces can only be moved by their controlling player.  This may slow down the start of some battles, but it's worth it to avoid confusion or misunderstandings.

-JJY